Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Simple 'Hello'...

Hey guys!
This is my first post, so bear with me!
My blog is pretty much just about my interests (which mostly involve making things, hence the name 'needle and thread').
I'm going to be a freshman in a few weeks, so right now I'm making something for my locker. I want to have something with pockets that I can hang on the inside of my locker so that all my important stuff will be easily accessible. So, I've been sewing it up a fast as possible (which isn't very fast, since I'm out of practice). I have a BUNCH of small pieces of fabric that are perfect for pockets. I'm still not quite clear on how I'm going to hang it up, but I'm thinking magnets are the way to go.
Another project that I have going is a crocheted afghan. I'm making large granny squares out of different colored and textured yarns and connecting them. My grandmother is an amazing knitter, so she gave me a bunch of yarn that she wasn't going to use.
I don't have any pictures yet, but I promise that I will soon! All of the pictures on my blog are going to be taken by my sister, Alexa, who is an outstanding photographer.
Alright, I think I've rattled on enough!
-kendra.elizabeth








1 comment: